Friday, July 11, 2008

My new toy

This year my husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I gave him my stock answer "Nothing, dear, I have everything I need right here."

He didn't listen to me and bought me an awesome present. I was a bit upset that he did this because we are wanting to remodel the bathroom and this gadget wasn't exactly cheap. That was until I got my hands on it. Every homeschool mom is going to want one of these. Every bookaholic is going to want one of these. Gosh, I should get a commission from Amazon just from the number of these I have "sold" at work this past week!



The best analogy I've heard it called is an IPOD for books. I absolutely LOVE this gadget.

I can download books from resources like the Gutenberg project or feedbooks.com. I now carry Jane Austins' entire collection everywhere I go. I can pre-read my younger kids books and with the flick of a button start reading the older kids' books anywhere I want.


Best purchase made in years.

No comments: